Friday, August 22, 2014

"You should do something about it"
"You should not take things for granted and appreciate people around you"
So many things people has said to me because all they know is what they see and heard about. Does anyone bothers to try to understand or think of it in a way  "hey what Jiya said is so mean but she must have a reason or story behind it". I know it's wrong of me regardless of anything but I just need that one friend to have faith in me. To support me because of the person despite knowing I'm in wrong. But it seems like no one truly understands me.
Is it true that you have to show your fears and pains so that people will start thinking for you?
You said to be there for me, but where were you when I'm at lowest? Why did you have to step on me even if you didn't understand? Why can't you just be the support I need? All I begging for is the understanding and tolerance for me even when you least accept it.. Then again, I shouldn't expect so much right?
What worth do I have? Who am I to ask for so much? Who am I to be loved?


No comments: