Thursday, August 19, 2010

- I can touch my nose with my tongue

- I will take by all means to achieve my goal

- I can be super noisy and the next moment I can be silent

- I hate people asking me whether I sad/emo whenever I am quiet

- I have an irregular body clock

- I dislikes girls who claimed that they are JUST talking to boys but actually touching, beating or flirting with them. Which is so gross!

- I dislikes people who boast about things that is nothing to be proud of

- I tends to stress myself out by thinking things that are not suitable for me

- I hate me questioning people me about my birth, my name etc

- I have the motivation to drive myself

- I loves to dig out peoples' life

- I thinks that junk food are sinful pleasant

That's all for today. I goddy bored hence I came up with some boring stuffs about myself.
Alamak! Cannot concentrate on my formal letter!! Hooked up on net!!

No comments: