Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I've nothing to blog since i have been at home recently .
In order to achieve something you have to give up others ,
sounds so true right ?
If you do want they want = lesser nags
If you want good grades , you have to play less
If you want to have freedom , you have to show to your family you have grown up.
What are differences between a child and adult ?
Child (common) : immature , childish , doesnt think
Adult (mostly) : mature , sensible , different perspective to the society.
Think about it i am only 13 , there is still many time for me to play
But i only got 4 years, i need to use it wisely .
There's a time for study and play
So i have to learnt to be independent , mature.
I have to gain back the trust from my family.
- No empty promises
( Be home by the time i said )

- Prove them that i am able to achieve good grades
( Show them that going out doesnt means i didnt study )

- Lesser conflicts
( Avoid quarrels )

- Control my money
( Buy what i need not what i wants )

- No last minute
( Say beforehand )

- Be home latest by 11.30pm
( Can't over midnight )

- Report my whereabouts
( To make sure i'm safe )

- School days dont go out too often , only holidays
( Try contact lesser w friends during school days )

- Don't slack too long
( Go home straight when its time)
****************************************
I know my blog is rather boring .
Because i am now on the complicated situation
I am going to make a change in my life.
Tomorrow having parents & teachers meeting @ 2
Uncle is coming i am afraid ...
If my report book is bad , i might be able to go chalet .
I need to go , I must go
God bless me *prayhard
Account left $71
Phone bill is $69.99
71-69.99= $1.01 ( Balance )
I am broke ...
Aunt say school allowance will be minus cos' no school
Holidays gonna spend wisely .

No comments: