Tuesday, June 1, 2010

You gonna chill down .

English : C6
Chinese : A2
Mathematics : C5
Science : C5
Geography : D7
History : B3
Literature : B3
D&T : A1
Art : C5
Total : 562.9/900
Class position : 31/39
Level position : 126/190
Percentage : 62.5
Results : Passed
Conduct : Poor
Comments : Ji Ya is sociable and gets along well with her friends. Her frequent latecoming, which has resulted in a poor conduct grade this semester, is of concern to both her teachers and peers. However, she is keen to learn from her mistakes and has shown a willingness to improve.
-
I knew it once i got back my report book.
Uncle wouldn't let me go chalet today but tomorrow.
I need to go today , i must go . I can't disappoint Baby.
Alrights , i deserve it who call me never study ?
I accept your punishment .
But compared to the beginning of the year and now ,
i have not been late so many times.
I did approached to my teacher when i'm at doubt ,
i am sure i got studied.
Don't assumed my friends are lousier than me when they got better grades.
I will prove it to you , slacking and going out doesn't means that i am not studying.
F*** . Bye.

No comments: