Sunday, May 30, 2010

I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day.



Someone talked sense to me .
I know i've been a disappointment , indeed a bad impact .
I wanna be a better girl, like the peacock who shines among all with its beautiful feathers .
I know my surroundings aren't great.
Everyone is hoping a change in me .
My attitude, passions, future.
Time waits for no man , once i missed this stop i would never get back.
I need to find the path in my life. I don't wan to be hopeless and i believe if i does a change
in my life not only i would be benefited from it including my surroundings.
And i believe if there is a will there is a way.
Youngsters out there, have your really thought of your future?
Does slacking and wasting time could helps your future?
I've no rights to say what to do.
Because i am also corrupted, i am neither that great.
Someone please motivate me , i need a real talk.

No comments: