Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Meiyoumao !!









Back from chalet . Happy Birthday Fiora !!
Your present will be arriving soon . ^^
It was a joyful and sad . As i quarrel with my Aunt for stayover .
Posted some photos , i'm dead beat .
I'll posted next time (L)
Day 1 ; Friday 9'4'2010
After school , go home straight .
Prepared and packed . Eat Noodles before leaving the house .
Go compasspoint , bought bubble tea and waited for Fiora .
At first , i felt neglect as she had along with many sec friends .
Then Fiora and me begin to be Hyperactive liao , Hahas
Waited @ compasspoint for her friends .
I hate people for are late , so irresponsible >[[[[
Take bus , go the chalet there .
Before that when to play pool , the pool there is sucks !
Go back Bbq pit and eat .
PLAYPLAYPLAYY
The night started ,
Me , Fiora , Kitty , Junjie , Xueying , Russell , Felisa , Cheekiat
we go E!hub slacked . Ate Mac
we ton - ed awhile then slept alr .
Junjie , Kitty and me went to the playground and slacked .
6plus , awake by Junjie asking me go see sunrise ,
In the end , no sunrise as the sun is not in our direction .
Day 2 ; Saturday 10'4'2010
Went White sands to eat and window - shopped .
Jacob and Angelu came , Jacob is so Fcking cute and handsome .
I wore his blue contact lenses , so pretty !!!

I'm gonna buybuybuyy it .
took Neoprints , i was a nerd @ designing as i first timer ><
Played the toy - catcher . ( My Money Flyyy )
Junjie went back w/o saying 'Byebye' to me >[[[
Back to the chalet , played pool again as there was nothing else .
Kitty was like angry and go home :O
Calvin , Kenny came .
Played Truth or Dare , go Bbq pit and eat
@ Night ,
we go E!hub slacked , ate Burger King
Kelvin ( Kenny's Brother ) , Greffrey came .
Meet at Chalet
Jacob , Cheekiat , Felisa , Xueying , Kitty went home . **Smoochies
Misses them ( lovesloves )
Day 3 ; Sunday 11'4'2010
Same routine .
White sands > Chalet > Pool > Played
Home sweet home @ 5pm .
Monday - Tuesday
Normal school days , got dentention today >[
Fiora , you this little girl of mine .
No matters how old are you ,
in my heart you are always the childish girl
I miss you badly .
Your present is flying towards you , i confirm will give you de ^^
I Loves You .
Happy Birthday , Fiora

No comments: