Thursday, April 8, 2010

I dreamt of an prince , rescued me from mine's nightmare .



Just a typical thursday , was late again .
Its the 9th times from January to April , God bless me not to get an detention .
After school , got a committee meeting
1E1 is it really united ? There are 23 people in the committe yet only half came .
Teachers are really biased and buyers , i regretted for coming to Skss
I should have gone to Hgss or Gdss .
I was rude to Ms Lin (form teacher) , i shall apologise tomorrow .
I hate myself for treating good teachers rude >[[[
After Yuanting , ends her stuffs .
Peiyi , Bernise , Yuanting , Josson and Me
went to compasspoint to have our lunch KFC .
Was laughing madly , people must have pondered 'Are they mad ?'
After departed with josson .
We played hide-and-seek @ compasspoint .
Went montip , was choosing stuff and i clumsy bumped into Yuanting
I said 'Sorry , sorry' , then a girl from CHIJ sang the song 'Sorry'
I was thinking , she so guailan .
Then when she leave , she walk past me and said 'Not happy come find me laa !'
I ignored her , not because i was scared is 多一事比如少一事 .
Bernise and I send , Yuanting and Peiyi to the bus-stop .
Bernise accompanyed me waited for bus 83 ,
out of boredom we took pictures , and camwhored
as i loved that cute ribbon hairband of mine which i bought it for 5.90$
Now , i'm broked .....
Got a group of NVSS girls walked pass us , got 1 girl asked another girl
'Who is that girl ?(refering to me)' Laughoutloud ==
Why am i keep offending people ? ,
I asked many people "What is the first impression of me ?"
everyone said 'Ah lian' . They said is because of my image .
So should i blamed my parents for giving me such look ?
Sighh , I'm trying to get rid of the 'Ah lian impression' >:


-
Fiora's birthday is coming soon !!
I'm going to her chalet ^^ lovesloves
HAPPY ADVANCED BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY ADVANCED BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY ADVANCED BIRTHDAY TO YOU
Hahas , Fiora's is going to be 13
which means she is getting older , shorter , fatter
(I can sense that she gonna whimp me) :DD


Byebyebyebyebyebye ^^

No comments: