Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Ohmymama , i've a pimple !!!




Nothing much , just for fun ^^


Hellohellohello , readers <: Arhh ... I got a bigbig pimple on my forehead for the first time Schooling days suckstothemaxxx , I don't want wake upp T.T Recently , was late . Got lectured from teachers Homeworks has been greeting me often and stacking up like a mountain !! Got a ah lian , say i step yi ge ? She was th one who get caught from teachers , and everyone knows she is ah lian yet she claimed herself friendly ? she failed all her subjects and in Na class , i'm not saying Na class are bad just enforcing S he wears short skirt , tongue piercing , smoke , chup gang What a joke ! She dares to gossip behind my back , why not talk to my face ? I don't understands why youngsters likes to be gangsters ? You have a bright future and why are you ruining it yourself ? Think wisely ... Alrights nothing much , life's typical . Byebyes :DDDDD

No comments: