Sunday, April 4, 2010

I want a time machine .




Yesterday , went Singapore Expo Hall 1 for an 'Easter day' drama .
went Edwin's house awhile then went to take 88 to white sands .
He ate Subway while i ate cookies !! Thanks Edwin for treating me
Went Cotton on , saw my dreamdreamm shorts .
it cost 29.95$ but i bought only 20$ .
Window shopped @ White Sands
Edwin keep persuade me buy that pants , as it was 50%
He thought it had been discounted but I don't think so .
He asked me go ask the salesman but i am SCARE !!!
But end up , i bought it Edwin lend me 10$
My 20 dollars flyflyflyyy away ):


*******************************************

Today , went to pray in the morning
then went to Aunt Reyna's salon at Holland .
Reborned my hair and cutted bangss :DDDDDD
So happyhapppyyy , it was FOC .

No comments: