Friday, April 16, 2010

I belong to him ,

14042010 , 6.00pm was (L)
ETMC's My Property .
-
I din't know whether i love him anot .
All i know is he treats me very good unlike other guys
I think i din't trust love and doubt it as Calvin leaves a phobia for me .
I am trying my very best to forget him , but when its comes to Love
I will always remember the pains i got from it .
I also become more and more lesbian - tic .
I'm afraid i might be a lesbian in the future . God bless me
Etc . I love kissing my senior ( Lips , Tongue )
You many find it gross , but to me it was perfectly NORMAL .
I mean if its a guy , propably not . But she is a female .
I treated kiss as " English style " if the caucasians can do it .
Why not Singaporeans do it ?
I not those type of typical girls , what nonsense " First Kiss "
Wears all those coloured hairbands and bands in school ,
flirting with boys , simply behaved as an " Ah lian "
Even though , many called me a gangster girl
I am trying to change to be a better girl with great future and sucessful life .
I could imagine 10 years later ,
I would be wild , clubbing
Working for myself , raised up myself , leading my life whole-heartedly
Overcome problems , enjoying life .
Find a guy/girl and together .

P/s : I din't really mind to be a lesbian , as i'm not so traditional mind . ^^

No comments: