Friday, December 11, 2009

Rawrs ! Fcuking stay-homed day.
got tution lata on.
Fcuk my piercing bleeding, it is pain de hao bu hao?
but heng baby sayang me :DD so i dun feel pain
Th love of power is damn damn damn strong ^^
imma happy yea coz, i get to see my baby
______________________________________
14/12: Baby accompany me go sch take psle cert !
15/12: Baby wif me, and others gonna watch movie !
Andandand, those who coming my chalet on 26 dec
please arrange th time to come, and will inform your th chalet unit on 25 dec
pls reply on my tagboard for those hu cuming, coz imma unsure TYVM;DD
Btws peepos pls DON'T shout any vuglars @ my chalet coz my family will kpkb u
Argghh, i don think my chalet gonna be many ppl
as long as baby got come and overnite, i'm contented xD
-
Baby:
Saw my blog, got gan dong dao hor? *wink*
i feel freaking bless when imma wif you
make it last okays?
even though, we go different sec
our feelings and love mustn't change
promise me? dun break my heart

No comments: