Saturday, December 12, 2009

Overslept today ><
den go help my aunt dunno simi la -.-
den i nvr bring fone, so actually gg caryn's bdae party derhs
but nehhmind i still own her a BIGBIG BDAE PRESENT !! ;DD
Imma looking forward, my dates wif my baby
-
Baby :
I Love You - English
我爱你 - Chinese
Ik houd van u - Dutch
Je t'aime - French
Ich liebe dich - German
Σ' αγαπώ - Greek
Ti amo - Italian
私は愛する - Japanese
사랑해요 - Korean
Eu te amo - Portuguese
Я тебя люблю - Russian
Te amo - Spanish

____________________________________________________________________
Baby, i feel really really happy imma wif you
i 'm very sure we'll lastlong, and you're my Mr Right
everything seems to be fated, we said th same words lyk so coincidence
You said you would nvr break wif me, neither would i
I can't bear and would not say '*****'coz i wanna say ILOVEYOU
I don't myself to be happy, cos i want you happy
If you're alone , i'll be your shadow .
If you want to cry , I'll be your shoulder .
If you want a hug , I'll be your pillow .
If you need to be happy , I'll be your smile .
But anytime u need honey , I'll just be me .
I hope i am th one you find, when you're sad/angry/happy
You promised me, never hurt me lyk how you hurt other girls
and i trusted you, i believe you would not.
People might say you're hongster or wateva, i don care coz i love you for for hu you are.
Every second,minute,hour,day,month,year
imma missing you deeply, my love for you can't be describle using words
It fate that brings us tgt, and it my blessing that i can find such a good guy
You're my 3rd, and my best
1st,2th are all JERKS
-NicoleKeeJiya `your honey