Sunday, December 13, 2009

Yesterday:
Went my aunt's hus, overnite
her hus den internet connection sibei slowpoke ><
@ nite, ton-ed th fone wif Baby, wayne till 2plus
den Baby fone to batt, so end th conf DD;
Today:
Morning, went to pray my mum,
den Baby call me but i cant answer coz praying
den when i msg Baby, he nt angry at me
In fact, he say he knows and understand me ^^
My Baby so dote on me yea,
tmr meeting to collect PSLE cert & Bugis wif him and wayne ;DD
-
Afternoon, ton-ed th fone wif Baby for hours
Baby so fcking understanding and caring ^^
and now, i understands him more (:
He's Libra, 15 oct
He is mature and unchildish
He is great at cracking jokes and mking ppl laugh
He enjoys plying basketball and soccer
He likes Bright colours
He likes to eat 意大利面 (btw, he is a good chef)
He fave fruits is mango,watermelon,oranges,cherry
He have 2 elders sisters

-
Here's one of our sms conf
baby dun mad at me yea? ><
Baby:
Ok i calvin wang wen kai your baby
swear that i will be your one and only and last
and our relationship will last forever
even if the sea dry up and all the ice in the world melt
Me:
I ,keejiya your honey.
I swear you're my bf now
and in the future you're my husband.
Nobody gonna break us up,
our love is stong and my heart belongs to you only, you're unreplaceable.
Without you, my life is nth.
Baby, i love you even through ppl say we dun suit
and i will prove it to them. Muacks
Baby:
I love you too and i will not let our relationship turn into plain water
and i am going to take care of you when grow up
and you just can relax at home or go ply or....
And give you the best of the best, dun think that i look down on you
I just wan you to relax and not so tired,
i love you too.
You will be surpise by the bdae present i giv you
but i have to say i dun have too much money
so i only can give you the surpise a cheaper
but i sure you will be touch (:
Me:
Oh, baby you're so sweet, i'm touched

Baby, imma not tat kind of materialistic girl,
even through the path ahead of us will be hard
but i'm willingly to suffer wif you.
有福同享,有难同担
I'll let ppl noe tat we are perfect match.
Baby, in my heart beside my mother
you are the one i love the most.
btw i am happy tmr coz i can see my cute baby :DD

No comments: