Thursday, December 10, 2009

"I love my baby, Calvin Wang Wen Kai"

Went to econ @ 9am wif fiora to meet, th guys
walk to rivervale mall to buy bbq foods
(B)Calvin, Jackie, Kenny, Wayne, Ah- simi la
(G)Me, Fiora, Kitty
we go escape 1st,
Haunted hse, family coaster, viking ship, wet and wild
den ard 11-12am go bbq pit
cozz at escape nth to do sibei sianzz
Have tough, when creating fire
coz th wind veryvery big ~~
Cheris, her csn, Bernise came @ 2pm
Bernise leave at 7pm
Cheris and her csn sit awhile nia dunno simi daiji, go off -.-
coz still early we juz start fire nia, at nite den bbq
Evening ~~
sit at stone ther, baby propose to me and i accept
Yu qing, dun angry at me i dun mean it
Babyboy: Calvin Wang Wen Kai
I love you to the max !

i rmb when in haunted hse, i hold ur hand tight and nvr let go
when i trying to climb up th stone, you hold my hand and help me
Thursday, 10 December 2009, 8:00pm
sitting on the seashore, starry night, windy
i would nvr forget this nite, we started
and we'll lastlong ayes?
Peepos, de 'property' thingy
is doreen's derhs, i got ask permission de
so dun mistaken ;DD
imma not lyk others copycats, nvr ask permisson

No comments: