Friday, September 11, 2009















YESTERDAY,went vivo to watch "G-FORCE"
it was meaningful and interesting
don't think smalls can't do as well as bigs
After that,
we go vivo window-shopping and it seems like century i nvr go vivo
we went to L3 water area?? everyone was cam-whore even my smallest csn
splashing water,running,cam-whore!,enjoying the breeze
den soon,we go the nearby DAISO
the things were kawaii! and cheap (but i oso nvr buy ^^)
fooling with my cousin(miko),itch hands touch here and there
HUNGRY!!!!!!!!
went to HK KIMGARY RESTUARANT for our dinner
the noodles is like maggie mee den my aunt say go home eat better dunnid waste $$
she takes money important?
but overall the food was delicious,only thing is EX
FULL?LET'S GO EXCERCISE
we drove to mount faber there,
the scenaries was awesome!!! and romantic too (hope to go wif hubby)
i tot ther is no one
but to my surpise,many people was ther
couples,friends gathering,gossiping
we walk to the other end of the bridge,
den my aunt,uncle,maid and cousin went to de washroom
pangseh me and my other cousin (miko)
she was scare as it quiet,eerie and only both of us
and it was now ghost month
i very bad go dee siao her *laughs*
she say why they so long,den we went look for them
den i suddenly run,she got shocked
finally they come le,she finally relax
we had a race,
Miko carry me
My aunt carry her smallest daughter
My uncle carry his eldest daughter
My cousin bf(miko jie bf) carry my cousin(miko jie)
we run see hu reach the end wins!
miko very lousy carry mi awhile jiu drop mi le
miko and i run we cheat
but my uncle suddenly dropped her daughter down
she ran and reach ther b4 us
Arrgh...we could win de
but the fact,they won
GRATZZZ
den headed for home,miko stay my hus
oh my cousin(cher,miko jie) bought me a light black leggings ^^ thank you
Buhbyes,
jiya with loves

No comments: