Saturday, September 12, 2009











---------DONT MAKE NEGATIVE COMMENTS ON IT----------
Well,yesterday went my aunt ther to stay
den morning wake up.
My cousin(adel) called me and say she was coming to join us 4 swimming
waiting for her,when she came
we(i and yixuan) was prepared
applying sunblock,taking stuff
we was swimming asked the maid to help us take photos!
quite fun,seem ages i have been swimming
Back to yixuan's house(condo)
we showered den i finished my hw
my aunt bought us some food.
after eating me and adel went bugis street,
at mrt i saw fiora sis,at bugis i saw liwen
such a concidence!
adel treat me yumiyogurt and bought me a vintage watch ><
WE,went my house as adel was staying
i had maggie mee 4 dinner,adel dun1 to eat
perharps,she on diet
my family members came den we went the punggol marina country club ther,
playing pool,clubbing,singing ktv,playing guessing games,drinking,crack lame jokes
played a game hu lose drink beer
i drank some
den ltr headed back home,showered and bed
BYEBYE,
jiya loves

No comments: