Tuesday, August 15, 2017

心很烦

I would normally brush off feeling like these within minutes and be completely alright.
For me to enter this outlet, it really means I need more than just an ice cream or online shopping which didn't work like it used to.
It is so weird that I can't put any words on it. I don't know the source of this feeling. Maybe it's from the recent addition in my life.
Maybe it's just a change in my life that I am currently experiencing a sudden realization?
Maybe my focus on myself has been shifted?
I don't know.
There's so much commotion going in my mind that is so unclear and senseless.
I just wish for this feeling to go away~~~~~~~
//////////////////////////
I know what I'm feeling.
Disturbed. Interrupted. Confined.
Perhaps due to the shifting to a new environment with a smaller living space, I get so choked up by the lack of spaces like I used to enjoy. I feel so stuffy with my stuffs not being in places I wish it could be at. I feel that my life has been interrupted with a new comer in my life, in a pleasant way definitely but I still feel so choked up inside.

No comments: