Monday, December 26, 2016

"Don't be nice to me because I'm afraid I can't treat you back the same way.
Don't be my safe haven that I will always seek comfort at because I may be overly reliant on you someday.
Don't be the hand that I will reach for at my breaking point because I may fall hard without your support someday.
Don't give your best effort because I may take it for granted and abuse it someday.
Don't prove me otherwise because I fear for the day that you will be the same just like the rest will come.
Don't be selfless in your love for me because I may be selfish enough to keep it all for myself.
Don't make me the happiest girl because I may be the saddest girl without you.

And when you are gone, I have to start all over again learning how to go back to my original position in a world without you.

Just like the sun, I'll be a hot mess for you to handle. The only thing you can do is to look away."

No comments: