Monday, July 11, 2016

Tolerance

Work my own money and save money for my self-funded oversea trip? Got called for not prioritizing my studies because I chose play over studies. Wtf?
If I go around getting money from adults, I will be called as too dependent on adults. Make my own fucking instant and unhealthy dinner? Got commented as being lazy to eat proper food. Fuck off. If you really care for my fucking wellbeing and health, you don't fucking just comment on whatever the fuck I'm eating. You fucking get food for me then.
Guess what? I don't need any of your fucking opinions/comments over what I do. Whether I fucking fail in my life or I decided to be hardworking in my life, just know that it has nothing to do with any of you. In any case, just know that how I have no motivations in life is because of how you always make me feel like fuck. So much so that I just wanna sleep and not wake up to any of your bullshit. One thing about all this fucked up household, no matter what you do, at the end of the day, you will always be seen as "bad" in their eyes. 
I have long learnt that I don't give a fuck about the opinions of these people because these toxicity that they give off is not needed. 

No comments: