Friday, September 3, 2010

I lub lub you, you lub lub me??


Weez! Got my results today, and my feelings now is like in candyland indulging my candies!
Yessss, I've obtained good grades. But still, I do not think its my best I still can be better! Soar even higher!
A remainder for myself: I MUST NOT BE COMPLACENT!
This is just the beginning, I still have that devil waiting to eat me up. Yez! EOY!

**********

My holidays schedule are
Monday: -
Tuesday: Training from 7:30 to 11am (friendly match @ Christchurch)
Wednesday: Netball chalet
Thursday: -
Friday: Universal Studio
Saturday: -
Sunday: -


Am planning a picnic and studying day on one of this dates. Sunday = family day n resting day!
My holidays is full of events!
There's gonna be lots of hardwork after the holidays, not too much of depression I suppose?
I hereby wishing everyone a joyful holidays! Take care~

P/S: We're the champs for captain's ball inter-class game! Allow me, its a fair game (:

No comments: