Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I am a person of unlimited time with a bevy of options.I carry within me bundles of unspoken thoughts. I need not speak to be heard for I know a variety of actions. If I raze my voice when I speak from the back today, then tomorrow all will know my will. My life is one big find, the mind is doing time. Nothing ever seem compete neither is it beat. Save to know that I could love someone for a life time , not for a few months . I try to get my love life strait. I place old dreams on a dusty shelf. I can't decide which way I lean. I'm still going to try to get everything I want. They're definitely afraid of what lies ahead. I'm not afraid of what lies ahead. Lying is a skill that everyone had learnt . The reason I'm not is that nobody knows if tomorrow is even going to come. Everybody has their different ways of handling life situations. I'll do anything to protect myself no matter what cost . I don't care any fucks about what people out there say about me. Me myself knows who's the one always there for me. No one needs to judge me but God and I am right. Try to judge yourself if you really think you're the most perfect of all before trying to judge/commenting such discrimination and crude remarks on the others. I won't change for the sake of anyone. Believe in karma. Lastly, I live my life to the fullest.

N.       
Rightfully, her's      

No comments: