Monday, July 5, 2010


My favourite photo.

Syf was a success! Besides some clowns, drive me crazy.
Others was alright. Our school came and watched the performance.
Today, I went pooling with my uncles last minute.
They are real great player.
During the car journey, they taught me how to manage my own money.
And Uncle Raymond said that if I managed to save $70 every month,
he would deposit another $50 to my account!!
Look its every month!!
If 1 month= $50, 12 months(1 year)= $600 !!!!
So, with such benefits. I am determined to save money!
Pooled for 2 hrs++ and we went off.
Ate dinner at home and off to my relative's place.
I'm envy of them, an awesome family.
And I bought a Mageum Gold, not really nice only the chocolate.
It is not worth the money too, plus fattening!
But its my first try, so I would not reccomend it.
I am going to hit the library to find some books:
Inkheart, Inkspell, Inkcurse. By Cornelia Funek
A Photogenic Life, You Are Here, I Believe You. By Low Kay Hwa
Do tell me if you have (:
-
-
-
Tomorrow Later, going to Vivocity to catch Eclipse.
Wanted to watch Karatekid but I think it has ended ):
Meeting my friends at compass 7-11 at 12pm.
Searching a wallet for myself as a reward for being a good girl recently (:
Lastly, I Love Myself!

No comments: