Friday, July 2, 2010

I am unhappy.

Syf in the afternoon.
Cultural Night in the night. Changed at sgp indoor stadium.
We girls did spent some time with the fragrant toilet.
Off to Cultural Night, I'm so proud of my gorgeous girls.
We were late when we reached there.
Got a spot and settle quickly.
We had a break and Kaiying came over to join us.
Kaiying went home with her mates.
Peiyi took bus.
My uncle came and fetch me.
Now, this is when I get real pissed off.
When the show ended, I just called any of my uncle to fetch me.
So, I called Uncle Eric.
He said he was around Sengkang area, I asked him to fetch at NYP.
He agreed.
My aunt (his wife) dailled me up, and lecture me.
How would I know he was just downstairs his flat?
I just call any of my uncle.
She said he is tired because he just came back from work and haven't rest.
If I called all my relatives, they all give me the same answer.
How? Am I going to spend the night out there?
I'm sorry too, to trouble my uncle.
But Cultural Night is not so often, of course I must exprienced it.
Well, next time when I'm out at night I would hail a cab or take bus/mrt home.

Family, aren't always there for you.
Sometimes you must know to be independent.
Sacrasm family is disgusting.

P/S: no photos, I'm not in the mood now.

No comments: