Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Aunt Linda's Birthday Celebration

25 July 2010:

On this particular day is my aunt's birthday.
So we went a korean restaurant @ east coast to have our dinner.
When you're at the restaurant which is located at second floor, you will feel you are in a canteen.
The word I spouted out is "Wow, so huge!" when I stepped inside.
From those signatures and photographs, I believe many korean stars had been there before.

There are a total of 14 of us, and we had our own VIP room.
It is great to have our own piracy rather than sharing with the crowd, and it is super cosy (:
When we went in plates of appetizers is placed in front of us, just waiting for us to dote it. ^^
But as you know, I am not really a favour of korean food.
So I didn't really know how to appreciate the food.
As the rest came, we ordered some meat and dishes.
Frankly speaking, it is not THAT delicious and I went there with an empty stomach.
Still, steamboat and japanese cuisine is the best!
The total cost is around $400, when only a few pieces of meat and dishes are served.
Worse still, I am still hungry ):

After we dined, drive over to nearby and had Old town for coffee.
Drank a cup of oreo white coffee ice-blended. Not bad.
But the aircon caused me to shiver and sneeze.
My uncle and cousin's boyf, started to played some magic tricks to cheat the kids.
Hence, it really created alot of laughters for us!

After, all those happenings.
We went to the beach and took a stroll along it.
It is kinda relaxing to walk and chat along with your loved ones.
I really feel great at that time.
We found a shelter, and we settled down to play some games.
Of course, we were surrounded by many of our laughters.

It might not be some shopping trips and movie trips.
But just a simple outing as a family could bring so much joy.
Don't you think it a blessing?
No one is closer to you than your families, they are really important.
So, I would like to thanks my family for taking care of me and helping me.
Without all these, I might never realised how a family is important.
Not forgetting friends too! (:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AUNTY LINDA!
(more photos @ my facebook)

No comments: