Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The more you love , the greater the pains .

I realised my world is so beautiful .

Hellohellohello readers ^^
I am sorry for not posting a WEEK ):
Because i'm reallyreally busy .
Wednesday-Thursday : Typical school days
Friday : Unable to wake up , didn't attend school . Instead went KTV with cousin @ hougang plaza . Saw Fiora @ hougang mall (she grew so short & fat)
Saturday-Sunday : Typical homestayed day DDD:
Monday-Tuesday : Schooling
Sighs , tomorrow had detention as i didn't attend the speech on saturday .
i didn't delibrately not to attend but i FORGOT >[
This friday , watching movie with Edwin ^^
ehh don't misunderstand , we're just friends
Ahh , suddenly have the urge to shop but i'm going HK in June .
so auntie don't let me buybuybuyy
I want a coach purse , juicy couture pink wallet , cotton on items , ribbons acesserise , vintage bag , tragus piercing , grey mango tanktop .
I WANTWANTWANTWANTWANT DDDDDD:

-

To 6-4 girls : Mr Conceicao's birthday is reaching soon ,
when are your free ? As we can go compasspoint make a cake for him
or make a poster ? But i don't think we have the time for making a poster
So please contact me asap , as i can make the arrangement (:

No comments: