Tuesday, December 15, 2009

"I'm engrossed with Baby"

Wells, kinda boring day. But i've Baby ^^
Meet bernise, clara, angelu @ 12pm
as usual, Baby and wayne was LATE !!
make we all daxiaojies' w8 for them >[
LOLS, take 27 go tampines
actually wanna watch New Moon.
But clara and angelu watched, so bobian watch planet 51
Slacked ard TM, T1, CENTURY SQUARE
bought same anklet w Baby !
Zzzz.... fcking hates to go out w Clara and Lulu >[>[
keep on gossip abt Baby andand Me !!
Andand, wayne mai emo luhhs
i noe you likes elmo, but dun emo kays?
you emo, will affect Baby and mine's mood derhs
and you dun1 we sad rite?
So cheerup !! ^^ you happy, we happy
____________________________________
Tonite, ton-ing th fone w BABY till 4.00am
so i rather chat with Baby den slping lyk a piggy -.-
coz goin malaysia @ 5am
so might as well, dun slp in car den slp
peepos, wna conf ? msg me yea ><
16-19 dec in malaysia, so ppl miss me aye??
Baby i'll miss you lots, and i noe you will miss me ^^ LOLS
Hmmm... currently guessing wat Baby bought for my bdae present
Cpl keychains? Argh, Baby dun wanna tell me DD:
maybe when imma back, i'll go ply pool?
Hoho xD, pool pool pool !
ppls, jio me fr pooling ayes? *Baby pooling v. fun hor (hints)*
Imma looking forward my chalet ;DDD
coz i evryday opens my eyes can see BABY !!
___________________________________
Andand, My chalet bbq is on 25 & 26 dec
for wildwildwet or escape is on 27 dec
sorry for th changes ><
Baby, akucintakau <33

No comments: