Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Of hairloss and breast lump

Just when I'm so excited and looking forward to my career I just have to receive bad news..
Why must it be so difficult? 
My mood has been so bad recently
I can't stop worrying 
I can't stop crying in the shower seeing tucks of hair falling off, feeling hair all over my body, hair all over the floor and the bed

The wait is so excruciating 
I hope I get good news. I hope everything will be fine.
I hope to stop being negative. I hope to be healthy 

Never have I thought I will be 20 and experiencing severe hairloss 
Peers in my age having the best times in their life while I'm here struggling with uncertainty with  unknown conditions that is affecting my emotions adversely

Please give me the strength. Please allow my body to be fine.
I will eat well and drink well and sleep well
I want to be successfully employed 
I want to be mentally and physically healthy 

No comments: