Friday, March 13, 2015

Confusion

Why is it that people choose when to care and when they decide to care, it seems as though it is needed for the other party to allow their concern? Why? Why is it that now that you decided to care and I should allow and reveal all of me? When the other time I did so, I got trampled and bruised? And when things don't get your way, when you are trying to care and the other party just refuse to let you in, you become clueless and frustrated for not knowing and then it all seems to be my fault again. My fault for not seeing your effort. My fault for not knowing how much you tried. My fault for not appreciating your concern. Tell me how then. How if you were in my position? How to lean on the so called support that once break on you? Just because you are prepared and strong to care for others now, you can't just demand me to let you in... Because when you care, you never once stop caring... And once you stopped, it's not longer concern, it's doing so out of obligatory to lessen the guilt that is tripping you inside. So is it my fault for not allowing? I don't know really. But I do know once bitten, twice shy. And I can't bring myself to do so. 

No comments: