Monday, October 21, 2013

O levels

Recently, I really don't know what's happening to me. I feel that I'm going to screw this major exam even before I took it. Yes, I can proudly say that I had work hard for the past 10 months. I can say that I am prepared for most of the papers at least. But why do I feel like a complete loser every night? It just sucks that every night I have to cry myself to sleep. The most amusing thing is that I have no idea what am I crying over. I really want to excel in this, I have come so far not to flop my Os. Everynight I just can't fall asleep then I feel like a complete loser crying to myself and thinking that why am I wasting my time by not studying. I really hope this go away soon. I can't afford to lose it at this thin margin. I need to be strong and positive. Where are all my positive vibes? I need all of them now. I need to pick myself up and stop being such a pussy. 


To the 2.5 months older me, I hope you like what you see on the results slip. I know it's not easy but you made it through. Well done. 

No comments: