Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Actually, I don't even know how to start this post. But do you ever feel so hurt that all you want to do is to avoid it? I really hate school. I don't mean the learning and teachers. I just hate everyone around. I hate how people make me feel of myself. Saying nasty things and backstabbing you, why did people become like this? No one left to trust. Nothing worst than being hurt by someone really dearly and close to you. I gave it all out, but time after time you ruin it again. You have turned into person I do not know anymore. Can I be selfish like everyone and say "I'm tired" so I can stop trying? Or is it that I'm not deserving enough to enjoy the good in my life? Why must people constantly make me feel like trash? Why is it no one bothers to stop and care for me? I couldn't do this anymore.. I have never been so crushed before. As I'm typing this, tears used to roll down but no longer now. It just hurts so badly.. I'm just like a ball being kick around by everyone.. It's not that I didn't realize that the world is so cruel, I knew it all along. I just didn't know friends can just turn their backs on you anytime. Maybe I'm not a good friend at all.. I shan't talk to people abt this, I shan't give my comments.. Sometimes I wonder do you feel like what I felt when I did those things? Many said its just that I'm too sensitive, but am I? Too sensitive of how people feel? Should I just stop doing? Why can't someone else fight for me instead? I'm really sick of all these girls drama.. Why can't people just stop it.. I'm so lost.. Just like a bird with no sense of direction.. I don't know what to do anymore.. 

No comments: