Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Goner





So I'm sitting in front of my macbook at this hour listening to Lana Del Rey.
Now that I have a new laptop, I ain't  gonna have any excuse not to blog. One and half month before school reopens and reporting as a sec4 next year isn't fun. Giving my all for next year and hopefully I will conquer the big Os! Trying to find back my passion for Netball and not disappointing my team mates.. Netball? Really don't know abt it..  Meeting the girls later for Shirl x Ber's birthday celebration! I hope that she would really like what we have done. That's all. I need to pull myself up! Homework, trainings! Let's go! So fast one year has just gone like this, been committing my time on my academic and netball.. It has been tough.. Been reflecting, losing, failing throughout the year.
What a lousy blog post.. but whatever

No comments: