Sunday, February 12, 2012

red on lips

I realised I always hop by this space before/after my exams... So yeah, I just ended my Common Test 1. And guess what? My dumb school is wise enough to have 4 CTs this year. YES! YOU READ DAT! -me gusta-

One thing I hate blogging is about the pictures pictures pictures..
O'well, visit my facebook's photo albums for photos! (: I upload photos from my cam to there!
Speaking of Common Test, I doubt I would do well for this ct as I really know that I did not do well like how I would always perform.. Dread to get my results back ): Hope I do not get anything beyond B3.. Guess what? My next Common Test is upcoming in 13 days time... SRSLY?!?! aggghhhhh this.school.is.dumb
Let's link it to CCA, the school expect us to do well for common test but cca did not step down instead our tournaments are here so we are managing trainings-missing lessons-netball. #WHYUNOGOBANGWALL

trying to werk out the red lipstick look~~






Hope you all had a great lunar new year and wish you all the best in the year 2012!
Stay happy and healthy all the time! Good luck in whatever you are doing!

No comments: