Tuesday, November 1, 2011

BBG ♥ ♥ ♥



Hey! Its 1/11/11 today! Hello November, Goodbye October.
I just got back from school and obviously I am now blogging duhzzz.

This is a backtracked post again YES please wait till I have cleared all my backtracked posts k
I went to Scape's KBOX with my girls and wander around Cineleisure before we go back to Somerset@131 to train home.
Overall, this outing is kinda fun especially the companions. Gotten my Lady Gaga's calender at HMV. However, we are dumb enough to go on a public holiday which is Deepavali thus the charges are much more pricey. ☹























We got greeted for early Halloween too! Haha!
---------------------------
Should I work later on or have jap cuisine with Yuanting??? #Fickleminded
Should I get Jeffrey Campbell Litas suede in taupe/buttermilk?? OMG I NEED TO BUY ONE MYSELF TO REWARD MYSELF FOR DOING WELL IN THIS YEAR.WANNA WEAR IT FOR CNY.
By the way, I have a very tight holiday schedule this year. Training 3x/per week + School Cambodia trip + Camps...
November just started and I want December to come soon..
I cannot splurge too much on money on clothes and stuffs, need it for my Lady Gaga's next year Born This Way Ball concert! Mad obsession with this artist! Follow my Twitter monster acc: @Identitysense

No comments: