Tuesday, October 25, 2011

19th October 2011

This is a backdated post on our school excursion to Marina Barrage.
Apparently, this supposed to be "eventful trip" which will enhances our learning had screwed due to the unexpected rain. This has caused many stations unable to carry out their programmes. No doubts, I still learnt many things about the special features of Marina Barrage and how does it benefits Singaporeans.

As you all know, this is the streaming year for the Secondary twos. This is the last trip that my class, 2E1 will go as a class before we are being separated into classes. This post is filled with photos (or camwhores) with my current classmates.


 Left- Peite Syaza | Right - (she has been appearing on my blog umpteen times) Yuanting

 Awesome Tamil classmate, netball teammate, SRISURIYA

So as you know, fooling around with specs~~












Today is the official last day of school for me as I do not need to return school on Thursday. And on Friday, we are having Appreciation Day to appreciate our friends, teachers and parents. I am rather excited about that, my aunt is not attending though.
Thoughout these 2 years with my childish classmates and two greatest teachers on earth, I have really learnt so much and changed so much. Although, I have always expressed myself on how much I hated this class, but I still really enjoyed the times we spent together (excluding the times when I got dissed by the guys and girls). The times when we got united as a class; camps, Newspapers collection CIP, paper planes and balls here and there during the lesson...
I want to thank my teachers so much for mourning and willing to groom me. From a ill-mannered girl to now, without the help of them, I would have improved so much in both my character and acadamic. They have impacted so much in my life and I want to tell them that "Thank you for impacting on me, without you, I would not be who I am today. You are a great teacher. Thank you for your guidance throughout these two years." I really hope Ms Lin and Mr Nizam would still be my form teachers next year, it might be impossible though.
I will continue to work hard during this holiday and groom myself to be a better person!

P/S: Next post - My secondary two life 

No comments: