Sunday, December 19, 2010

Recently....

Okay, first of all I am so sorry to all my non-existent readers.
Second, yeah you all must be thinking "他妈的! 谁要读你的blog? 那么sian也没有photos..."

So today, (hahas still no photos) I went to flea @ Scape with @BerniseEatsyouu and I got lots of cheap buys down there!!!
Hoho! Happygirl97 + Prettygirl97!
Why pretty? (kns you so ugly don't make me puke)
Because I rebonded my hair but sadly I had to chop off 2 inches of my hair after cny. ):

  • Not on gd terms with bf  ):
  • He is not in town
  • Netball's camp on 22-23 Dec
  • KL with family on 25-27 Dec
  • No plans for bday
  • Gonna lay my hands on Olympus Pen given by my uncle for bday-xmas present (PHOTOS!)
  • Oh ya, needa stock up my sticky
  • Into galaxies and bokeh
  • Currently in shopping spree
That's all (:
I love my life, well who doesn't love theirs?

No comments: