Monday, November 22, 2010

Sec 1

I am a rather nasty girl who had a bad temper, selfish mindset, low tolerance for others and needles in my words but I am surrounded by nice people around me.
Despite me don't pick up calls or reply texts, bombing them frequently, neglecting them, being a total bitch to them, maligning them, they are still nice to me.


First, I met Yuanting. She was my only friend who I can connect with in my class of 39. A tad too cute.
I did not regret being friends with her. She might be loud, sensitive, childish or even nasty to me.
I still really likes her. She was the one who can sense something fishy about me, she was always there for me although I am not her first priority, she even have the powers to make to laugh like berserk.
Yuanting had a friend who is from other class and I get to more about her via Yuanting.
She was Peiyi. She was petite and she owns a pair of big boobs which I am really envy of.



Through her I met Shirlene. Not forgetting my primary mate, Bernise.
As for Shirlene, I have lots to talk about her. She is the one closest to me, she is also the one I am always bewaring of. I'm afraid one day she would done something bad to me.
The reason why we were so close is because we lived in a forsaken estate - Punggol.
Something I detest about her is her flirtation. But wait, not everyone is perfect!


As for Bernise, I did not really socialize or interact with her.
Perhaps, there is magnet repulsion between us.
But still she is really a great friend! Its just the matter with me.
Maybe, I should take one step towards her and I would get to know her better.
I might even discover the wonders about her and how great she is.


Thanks God for letting me to meet all these best souls on Earth.
Without them, I may not be who I am now. They caused a great change in my life.
I'm a fortunate girl. Also a blessed one.


No comments: