Sunday, October 24, 2010

22nd October 2010, 7:05pm ♥



Cloudy, Friday.
Ended school after prizes-giving ceremony.
Xiang accompanied me to wait for my bus before he goes home to prepare.
I missed one bus, as he does not bear to let me go off which resulted me to have no time to prepare.
I should not had listened to him then. Reached home and prepared myself.
I was in a rush as I am going to late to meet Kaiying, William, Xiang.
Met them at compass point's 7-11, off to take bus 89 to Pasir Ris.
We brought 2 couple seats tickets for The Child's Eye 3D.
Aftermath we went to the toilet, we brought 2 large popcorn and 4 large bottle of drinks.
I think that the movie is really scary. The storyline is also great.
However, I am disgusted by the dog-human character in the movie.
There was many times I got shocked.
Due to the terrifying events from the movie, we did not finish our food.
We were more attentive to the movie instead.
Aftermath, we went to the park for a stroll along the seaside despite the hazy weather.
Xiang and I was watching the cartoons from his phone only to realised Kaiying and William were gone.
We saw them scribbling words on the sand and we decided to join them.
Xiang asked me a "yes or no" question through his scribbles on the sand, and my answer was yes.
We did not stayed at there long as Xiang wanted to go to the Gents.
We walked back and waited him outside. After he is done, we continued our brisk walk.
We reached a playground and we started fooling awhile.
We walked back to Ehub for the air-conditioner.
The boys mentioned about arcade and it rings a bell to Kaiying and me.
NEOPRINTS!!!! :D
We wanted another machine as the photos were much more pretty.
Unfortunately, 2 inconsiderate girls were occupying it.
They were not using instead they were just chatting.
Too bad, we used another machine. We spent around 45 mins on it.
The noob me selected wrong layout, as a result few photos were not in it.
I was so guilty as it was Kaiying's and William's solo. ):
Took 89 back to Sengkang and Xiang accompanied me to wait for 83 at the bus interchange.
Overall, I had enjoyed myself today.
22nd October 2010, is a special date for you and me~

P/S: Future Tong Hweesiang's girlfriend, remember whenever you are out with him please go to somewhere that had a toilet.

P/S: My favourite photos are in my phone however I cannot bluetooth it to my laptop ):

No comments: