Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A message for you

I need you to send me home everyday. I want to chat on the phone with you everynight. I need you to be my side. I want to lie on your lap. I need you to wait outside my class for me everyday. I want to have eye contact with you. I need to see your smile everyday. I want to understand you better. I need you to cuddle me everyday. I want to eat strawberries with strawberry ice cream with you. I want to spend a day at home to watch tv with you. I need you to tolerate my character. I want you to accept me for who I am. I need you to pay more attention on me. I want you to be nicer to me. I need you to study with me. I want to go to the park with you. I need to have heart to heart talks with you. I want you to be strict on me. I need you to be more mature and sensible. I want to settle my meals with you. I need you to kiss on my forehead each time when I am troubled. I need you to give me surpises. I want to take lots of lots of photos with you. I need you to give me directions. I want you to be my listening ear. I need you to share with me your feelings and thoughts. I want to be your best friend. I need you to trust me. I want you tell me everything truthfully. I need you to think for me. I want to share my daily stuffs with you. I need you to hug me from my back. I want to be yourself. I need you to be confident and daring of yourself. I want to whip up a meal for you. I need you look for me everytime. I want to catch the sunset or sunrise with you. I need you to keep me warm.
I want your love.

No comments: