Tuesday, July 6, 2010

7 June - Eclipse @ Vivo.

Meet my friends at compasspoint.
I was delighted to saw Shirlene, Peiyi, Bernise, Yihao and HaoQuan.
My dear Alyssa was late!
Trained to Harbour Front. Saw Zoey and Vanessa on the train.
Shirlene was kinda of emotional, due to....
Shall not elaborate much.
We went to buy the tickets, but 1:45 tickets were sold.
So we watch 3:50pm, but we still have 2hrs++
Wander around Vivo.
Saw many things were on sale, and I want to shop!
Nevermind, I shall do my shopping at the end of year (:
Alyssa and me went to buy some burgers, while the rest have their meals at Kopitiam.
They all ate Hokkien mee.
Well, Alyssa and me could not resist the temptation.
Therefore, we went to order the smallest plate and the stall have.
We went to the rooftop.

Caught Eclipse.
The seating arrangement is
Alyssa - Jiya - Shirlene - Bernise - Peiyi - Yihao - HaoQuan
I was kinda of confused because I don't understand the story.
So, I keep asking Alyssa questions.
I bet she must find me annoying.
Well, I got the habit of asking questions while watching movie.
Alyssa went home as she is rushing home before 7pm.
HaoQuan went home too.
So the rest of us went to the rooftop again.
Group photo!

No comments: