Monday, June 21, 2010

In a mess.

Look so wrong. Uncle Derrick.

I will just post facts about me since I'm am left with nothing to post about.
#1: I can sleep all-day-long and won't wakeup even there's interruptions.
#2: I don't like to be TANNED, I hope for those rosy white skin.
#3: I got a terrible, horrible lifestyle.
#4: I love to eat good foods.
#5: I don't goes for stars, cause its kinda foolish.
#6: I love to shop!
#7: I eats ice-cream when i am sad.
#8: I love the natural, I find them is a pleasure to eyes.
#9: I love awesome shots!
#10: I love guys who is sunshine type and secure me.
#11: I am tends to be childish at times.
#12: I can be happy with just little thing.
#13: I hate waking up for school.
#14: I am impatient, easy-going person.
#15: When I am sad, I would bottle my feelings in one corner. Never let people see I'm crying.
#16: I despise kids that are arrogant. They are just useless!
#17: I loves romantic stuffs.
#18: I hates people to label me 'Ahlian' when they don't understand me.
#19: I oftens wish to leave sg, head for those countries like Japan, New Zealand.
#20: I am also lazy to shower.
Thats all for today, nothing much to post about.
This world cup is rubbish, it might be the worst world cup i've seen.
Family conflict again.
Can't you just stop your sarcastic remarks?
Came back from HK also need to see your face.
If that so, I would never want to spend a single cent from you.
Afterall, thats my mum's money.
As for the $90 and $30, don't worried even if I starve I would also pay you back.
God, can you tell me what to do?
I have lost the motivation to patch back with my family.
Sigh, i need to hang there...

No comments: