Wednesday, June 23, 2010

By Yuanting.

Do you think there's anyone who's in love with you ?
-No one, I suppose.

What are you thinking right now ?
-How to change for the better.

When you're unhappy,will you show it to your friends ?
-No.

Did you just told someone that ILYS ? Who ?
-No one.

Did anyone just told you that they're always there for you ? Who?
-Yup, My bestfriends.

You had a bestfriend from an opposite sex ?
-I doubt so.

1. Fiora
2. Peiyi
3. Bernise
4. Syaza
5. Kitty
6.Yuanting

Who's number two ? Describe her .
-Peiyi. Cheerful, adorable.

Who's the closest to you in your list ? How do you know that person ?
-Fiora. From our former school.

Who's number one ? Is she pretty ?
-Fiora. Yes.

Who's the oldest in your list ?
-I don't know.

Who do you like the person's character best ?
-None.

Who's number five dating with now ?
-I'm not sure.

Who is the last person that you said ILYS to ?
-No one.

Who's number six dating with ?
-She's single.

Do two know four?
-Yes, I suppose?

Do one know five ?
-Yes.

Do three know six ?
-Yes.

If number four snatches away your boyfriend/girlfriend,what will you do ?
-Curse her? I don't know.

Amonq number one to four(exclude number four) , who are you closest to ?
-None?

Amonq all, who's the prettiest ?
-Syaza.

Among one to four(exclude number four), who's the one you know earliest ?
-Fiora.


Done.
Do stay tune my blog. Cause I'll be continuing my story.

No comments: