Saturday, May 29, 2010

Love is like the fireworks , beauty for the moment .

It's time to play .
Grades is really bad , gonna mug up after the holidays .

My holidays wants
  • Sing K
  • Cycling at night
  • Fly kite
  • Picnic at sentosa
  • Baking sessions
  • Movies
  • Sleepovers
  • BEAUTY SLEEP !

1-4 June : 10am-12pm Rock climbing , Russell's chalet
8 June : 8am-11am Training
10 June : 8am-11am Training
11-17 June : HONGKONG
22 June : 12.30pm-1.15pm Match / Cip preparation

So yeah , my holidays aren't that free at all .
Hmmm , suddenly got a urge to learn acoustic guitar . So cool
Still need to report to school for remedials , but its great .
I want to UPGRADE myself !
I don't want to potray the image 'Ah lian' to others
I want to be civilised singaporean not those typical .
I want to improve my standard of English
I want to be mature .
End here , Byebye readers <:

No comments: