Monday, April 26, 2010

GorgeousBabes , Good-lookingGuys

I don't know what is happening to my life .
I simply just couldn't communicate with my family
I tried but just neither of us willingly to sit down and have a talk
They said i have changed , but i doesn't agreed .
I thinks its they the one who doesn't understands me
I long wanted to voiced out but my hearts , told me to not
I wanted to be 21 yrs old , i want to moved back to my sengkang flat .
I wanted a proper family , i hated the feeling of being the burden .
I felt so extra . Why must i be the who suffered so much ?
Basically , don't judged my looks my attitude my friends
my life because sometimes they might be deceiving .
Who is willingly to be my listening ear ?
Goshhh , why am i thinking stuffs that is too much for a child ?
perharps i need a consulting , God bless me .
-
Sorry for my dead blog , will post after MYE
will have a proper post . Patched up things with Kitty .
Thursday 22 - Ends school , went slacked with Jessie
Firday 23 - Same routine .
Saturday 25 -
Celebrated Mr Concencao Bday , Meet Jessie Phillip , Went to plaza pooling .
Went Kitty's house played . Its a great day , afterall ( I Misses the past , Enjoyed the present )
Sunday 26 - Prayed Mum , homed and studyed .
Goodbye . Sweets

No comments: