Sunday, January 10, 2010

Boy: Do i ever cross ur mind?
Girl: No.
Boy: Do you like me?
Girl: Not really.
Boy: Do you want me?
Girl: No.
Boy: Would you cry if I left?
Girl: No.
Boy: Would you live for me?
Girl: No.
Boy: Would you do anything for me?
Girl: No.
Boy: Choose - me or ur life?
Girl: my life.
The boy runs away in shock and pain and the girl runs after her and says...
The reason you never cross my mind is because you're always on my mind.
The reason why I don't like you is because I love you.
The reason I don't want you is because I need you.
The reason I wouldn't cry if you left is because I would die if you left.
The reason I wouldn't live for you is because I would die for you.
The reason why I'm not willing to do anything for you is because I would do everything for you.
The reason I chose my life is because you ARE my life.
-
Now , is 1o january our 1st monthsary
but we can't celebrate it .
How i wished this morning , he would ask me fr patch :DD
Fairy Godma , please granted my wish in 2010
i want 2010 to be a good year , but the start is so terrible
Baby , i still love you no matters what happened
you remember you once promised me you won't break w me ?
you said you scare i find a stead in sec , but did i ?
Am i a bad girl ? i don't worth for you ?
Andandand yes , i cutted cause you worth it
you worth for my tears , blood , my kiss .
I still remember that sweetest lips , warmest hug ,
and your hand which leads me to tomorrow .
I don't blame you , but you're not a jerk to me
but a good guy , up to now
i'm waiting for you ...

No comments: