Sunday, December 6, 2009

"Roses are red. Violet are blue. Sugar is sweet, so are you"


(geeeeeez, i'm fuglying)

My bloggie gonna dying soon, so i'm here to retrieve it ;D
went aunt's salon in the morning,
as my hair is freaking dry so had F.O.C treatment
nao my hair is smooth and silky
Actually gonna dye but my lanjiao aunt dun let >[
fcuk her upside down, mother flyy father flyy, whole family flyy
Zzzz.. i'm scolding myself too?
Afternoon, went t pray my beloved mother <33
aku miss her ttm !
saw my aunts and uncles ther too, they're goin T1 and TM
but i dun1 wanna go coz i dun1 see them shop
its freaking boring hao bu hao?
Evening, my aunt closed shop went makan
home evil' home.
-
Tomorrow maybe goin pooling wif angelu
its seem ages, since my last tym plying
Lols, i'm craving to pool nao ;DD
peepos, jio me for pool yea?

No comments: