Friday, December 25, 2009

"Fcking X'mas"
Meet Baby and eddie @ struct park
Cycled to achorvale , called kitty
Baby long bang me ^^
Kitty came , slack slack slack
went over to some brighter place .
Russell , peiyi , peiling , ruth
they all came .
Slack slack slack , den Eddie went to buy cig from peiling
11.35pm, cycled to achorvale cc
brought stuff from 7-11 actually wanna eat Mac but closed
Aunt came fetch me, yea i tio -'-
On the car, keep kpkb me
i tot you were and only one in dis family,
who were support me, side me, trusted me
But i was wrong, you were same as them .
Worst christmas i ever had -'-
Andandandd ,
i dun1 to go out wif Eddie and Russell
keep ask me spon, now i punkai liaos TT
Eddie is my Gan-kor ^^ He's desper fr stead
anyone want jio him? Cor me :DDDD
Andandandd ,
Csn Adel buy me a Myuk pencil case :DD
Aunt Helen buy me a Gold vintage wallet :DD
i'm lovin it ^^, thankyouthankyouthankyou
-
Baby:
Imma sorry yea? Left a few minutes b4 x'mas
but i can't celebrate wif you .
But thanks fr being with me all dis while
iloveyou . imissyou . iwantyou .

No comments: