Sunday, November 15, 2009

Today its th 100 days since my mama leave me, i miss her lots <33
but its th fact luhhs.
--------
Early in th morning wake up go pray her,
den after tat cum bac home (E) den dressed nicely
coz' going orchard wif my csn (miko) && her bf
Watched 2012 (:
It nice luhhs, i cried as it was touching and sad ):
but sibei hao kan
i rate it 5/5 stars !
Den shop ard orchard,
my jie(miko) she damn gd
she noe i wan to buy mango black tanktop but i no $$
and she bought for me (:
She damn gd luhhs,
love her lots lots
she even treat me for th movie ticket leyys
wher got so gd csn?
LOVEDIEHER <33
----------
Asked to do by FIORA LAOPO...(Blog Quiz)
What's your blog url?
-http://my-guardiianangel.blogspot.com/
What's your blog first song?
-Nah, too lazy to put
How many songs are there?
-Zero.
How many post have you posted?
-73 bahhs..
How many links do you have?
-currently 5 nia
Do you have Twitter? Or plurk? Or both?
-bo, lazy to make
Do you post pichas?
-ur eyes ta stamp -.-
Do you post vulgars?
-sometimes, see if i bad mood
Is your blog on private?
-nahh, for wat -.-
Is your blog popular?
-i think no bahhs, coz few peepos tag nia
tagged 6 peepos to do ,
-Gerilynn' HONEYSTAR
-Cheris' GAN JIE
-Joycelyn' AIAI
-Regina' GANBABY
-Xena' QINGREN
-Jean' FRIEND
Finish lehhs, buhbyes ^^

No comments: