Thursday, November 26, 2009

Oh my tian~ i cant believe myself
I scored 212 for PSLE,
mwhahahahaha ;DD
sibei happy leh, i noe 212 nia wat's th big proble?
but to me it a high score, someppl mai hao lian ur BIG score (ps i'm hao lian too><)
to others, mai sad luhhs
what's done cannot be undone, infact you've tried your best too (:
i'm proud of you guys

B,A,B,B (english, chinese, maths, science)
----------------
My family reward me too :DD
as for my b'dae-cum-x'mas present
Uncle(wilson): New phone w 8GB
Csn(miko):Pink earpiece && m)phosis black mesh bag
Aunt(kps): Sunway logoon (malaysia)
Aunt(reyna): Pink ipod nano
Others relatives~
I wish ur can buy me,
*Csn(eliane): Black mango long-sleeve
*Csn(elieen): Gadiator
*Godma(helen): Wallet
*Csn(adeline): Myuk pencil case
*Aunt'S and Uncle'S: Money, $$
(i wrote down so you can't deny, hehehe)
Friends, i don't hope anything or wants things from your
i juz hope tat you guys can go my chalet
ask me for more info, thanks ;DD












No comments: