Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I'm tat strong lil girl..

Maybe i'm saying sorry too late, its fated that we can't be together
Sorry.. i noe i broke my image?
i dont hav a great ambition
i neither smart nor pretty
but i'm me i wont change juz for you
i'm stupid knowing tat we're from different worlds i still love u unconditionally?
u're well-educated, standing beside you i'm embarassing you?
u've great ambition && gd future, am i blocking your way? ur burden?
u say its my fault, i didn't want it to happen
i've tried my best, to get you back, but i can't
well, anyone heard b4 an ahlian & prince love story?
Nahh, it's doesnt exist luhhs?
i told myself i'm strong, i can get over this
frenz around are all happily stead-ing, lastlong (:

Should i give up?
i'm happy when you're happy,

sacrifice?
if you're happy, i'm contented
I dont want you to avoid me,
if you really dun1 see me, i can pon-ed sch
please, dun chge ur hp number and msn?
All i wanna say is, sorry & sorry & sorry
-------------------------

Well, enough of all those
sorry if i spoilted your mood
Today, went ehub wif clara, fiora && wayne
went to de beach but it was hot
so went bac ehub,
watched 'my girlfriend is an agent'
it's funny luhhs, keep beating clara when it's funny
den walk walk go white sand coz ehub damn boring
walk walk walk
home evil' home.
Anyone jio me watch, 2012?
(pics wif clara)







No comments: