Monday, October 26, 2009

Wells, my 2th is gone agin. Wasn't sad as i was expected, jerks are just fools
----------------------
Today,woke up early, coz goin de ubin eat
took ferry and reach..
it was damn shaking and dizzy
family was busy cam-whoring wen reached
and eat.
The seafood was fresh, my uncle brought some crabs and fishes
after tuan yuan fan,w8 4 de ferry
some of my csns go disiao de fishes by using de web trying to catch it
Reached de harbour, wen de changi kopitian eat ice kachang
due to de fxuking weather.
Home evil' home, surrender.
--------------------
Ytd,went bugis singing wif csns && their bf's
the LRT was damn cramp luhs, and those baby prams occupying space
Reached---
Csn(cherlyn) & me eat our breakfast at de nearby kopitian
while waiting our,empress and emporer (another csn and bf)
They reached and we went to de TOPONE (ktv)
de lift was quite grand,
After ordering our drinks, we start choosing songs
we sang 4 6-7hrs,
1 of my csn(cher) went crazy wif me, we jumped on de sofa and dancing till a boy walking pass see us
haha.. it was lyk holding a concert
de went iluma to eat,de benten cafe
my csn(cherlyn) bf reached, we ate and ordered a BIG BIG ice-cream
well they couldn't eat le so i finished it up, yummy!
My csn(cherlyn) and her bf went home,while another csn(miko) & her bf
went bugis street wif me, doing some window-shopping
OMFG.. i saw my liking biker jacket, and was eyeing it
and my black spec too.
As i dun1 go surrender,den went bugis junction,
went m)hopsis saw my likeing slipper,window-shop shop
"hahas,i gonna get my things when i had $$ soon"
Home evil' home.

ps: cannot post pics as my lappie shiok shiok liao












No comments: